Insurance Coverage and Fees
CEC Financial Policy
Thank you for choosing Cavanaugh Eye Center for your Ophthalmic needs. We are pleased to have you as our patient. With today’s rising cost of health care, we are making every effort to keep fee increases to a minimum. In order to do this, we need your help in fulfilling your financial obligations. The following is a statement of our Financial Policy.
We require 24 hour notice of rescheduled/cancelled appointments to avoid a fee.
IF YOU HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE…
- Please supply us with a current copy of your insurance card.
- Please notify us of any changes in your address or telephone number.
- All copays are due at the time of service.
- All non-covered services such as refractions (new prescription for glasses) and elective procedures will be due at the time of service.
- All referrals are the responsibility of the member/patient and must be current prior to your visit.
- Your estimated portion, including any deductibles, co-insurance or non-covered service will be expected to be paid prior to your surgery date (our business office will notify you in advance if this is required).
- Patient balances are due 30 days after the insurance notifies our office of patient responsibility.
- Patient will be responsible for any fees associated with enforcement of collection action.
- Payment in full is required at the time of service.